COVID PRECAUTIONS, PARKING LOCATIONS & MORE
You Have Questions, We Have Answers!
If you don't see what you're looking for feel free to contact us!
- Limited the number of tickets available each day to allow for proper social distancing
- Instituted timed entrance tickets and highly encourage purchasing tickets in advance
- Increased aisle widths – from 10 ft to 20ft – and the number of aisles
- Removed the Kids Zone to eliminate high contact activities and reduce spread of germs
- Implemented a one-way traffic flow for the show floor: separate doors will be designated for entrance and exit
- Require that all attendees wear face coverings to enter the building and while on the show floor
- Posted social distancing signs that are included around the show floor
- Increased the regular sanitizing of cars throughout the day and before and after show hours
- Created an opportunity on Thursday for High Risk Attendees to attend the Auto Show by reducing the attendance limit
- Increased hand sanitizing stations around the show floor
- Plexiglass/transparent dividers will be installed at service desks where exhibitors will be in close contact with staff.
When purchasing your tickets online, please be ready to provide a printed or digital version upon entering the America Center. If you are unable to provide one of the above versions of your ticket, select the will call option when purchasing your ticket. Will call tickets can then be claimed at the box office at the America Center anytime before or during the show.
Tickets must be purchased in advance for a specific entrance time, temperature checks will be implemented upon entrance, COVID screening will be conducted at the America Center and the wearing of mask is required to participate in the event.
All individuals should not visit or participate in the event if they are currently having, or had symptoms recently, had a diagnosis of COVID-19, or had close contact with a known case. Those in high risk categories are encouraged to attend on Thursday April 8 due to a lower attendance limit.
- WHAT ITEMS ARE ALLOWED ON THE SHOW FLOOR? Cameras are allowed. Take as many photos and videos as you wish! As well as strollers and backpacks.
- IS THE ST. LOUIS AUTO SHOW WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE? Yes. Disabled access to the Dome is through the Courtyard Entry at 7th and Convention Plaza. This is the main entrance to the Saint Louis Auto Show. The closest parking to the main entrance is in the garage at 7th and Convention Plaza.
- DOES AMERICA’S CENTER SUPPLY WHEELCHAIRS? No, America’s Center does not have wheelchairs or carts available for the disabled.
- WILL FOOD BE AVAILABLE? Yes!
Book your room for the 2020 St. Louis Auto Show! Hotel rooms are available now (for a limited time), at the Courtyard Marriott St. Louis Downtown/Convention Center. Take advantage of this GREAT room discount during the week of move-in and show days of the Auto Show. The Hotel is connected to the Convention Center for easy access. With all the activities going on downtown, we HIGHLY recommend booking through our Hotel Partner.
Make your reservation now, CLICK HERE!
Or call the hotel directly at 314.231.757 and ask for Kenya.
- FROM LAMBERT ST. LOUIS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT – Approximately 13 miles southeast of the airport. Take I-70 East to Broadway Exit. Broadway (one-way south) to Washington Avenue. Broadway Central entrance to The Dome will be located in the center of the block in between Entries C and B.
- FROM I-44 – I-44 intersects with I-55/70 near Downtown. Exit merged Interstates at Downtown Exit Memorial Drive. Memorial Drive to Washington Avenue. For the Broadway Central Entrance to The Dome, turn left on Washington Avenue to 9th Street (one-way). Right on 9th Street (one-way) to Cole Street. Right on Cole Street to Broadway (one-way). Right on Broadway (one-way south) to Broadway Central Entrance (located in center of the block in between Entries C and B).
- FROM ILLINOIS (I-55/70) VIA POPLAR ST. BRIDGE – Exit bridge via the Memorial Drive Exit (one-way north). Memorial Drive to Washington Avenue. For the Broadway Central Entrance of The Dome, turn left on Washington Avenue to 9th Street (one-way). Right on 9th Street (one-way) to Cole Street. Right on Cole Street to Broadway (one-way). Right on Broadway (one-way south) to Broadway Central Entrance (located in center of the block in between Entries C and B).
- FROM I-64 – Highway 40 to the Last Missouri Exit (Broadway). At end of ramp make left on Cerre Street (one-way east). Cerre Street to 4th Street. Left on 4th Street to Washington Avenue. For the Broadway Central Entrance to The Dome, turn left on Washington Avenue to 9th Street (one-way). Right on 9th Street (one-way) to Cole Street. Right on Cole Street to Broadway (one-way). Right on Broadway (one-way south) to Broadway Central Entrance (located in center of the block between Entries C and B).
- FROM 1-55 – See above directions after I-44 merge.
- FROM I-270 – I-270 does not extend into Downtown St. Louis. It does intersect with I-55, I-70, I-44 and Highway 40 at various points.
We recommend booking convenient and affordable parking in advance through SpotHero, the nation’s leading parking reservation app. To reserve your parking spot for the St. Louis Auto Show, visit the America’s Center Convention Complex SpotHero Parking Page and book a spot with rates up to 50% off drive-up.
New to SpotHero? Click here to download the SpotHero app.
- GROUP DISCOUNTS – Group discounts are offered. Please reach out to our staff at email@example.com for more details.